Bid Co-ordinator/Office Manager Vacancy
Surgo is a well established and highly respected regional construction company, with a reputation for craftsmanship, reliability and a total commitment to working to the highest standards on every project we undertake. With a diverse range of projects ongoing throughout the North East and more in the pipeline an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the business as a Bid Co-ordinator/Office Manager
In addition to working in vitally important and growing sector, the company offers a fantastic working environment , the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team and the chance to work under a dynamic and forward thinking board of Directors.
The job focus will be in the following areas including; bid management, systems compliance, IT Co-ordination and office management.
- To work closely with the Pre-Construction Director and bid team to perform a range of duties including leading the coordination of incoming bids including; proof reading documentation, compiling bids, bid writing, reviewing team responses for compliance with client requirements.
- Producing templates for bids, enabling the company to deal with common bid themes and standard requirements.
- Working with the bid team to produce high quality documents to be used in submissions.
- Managing portals such as NEPO.
- Working with the Quality Director to maintain the Company’s Quality System Management ISO Managing the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 & 14001 :2015.
- Complete PQQ submissions.
- Work with appropriate departments to maintain accreditation with professional organisations eg Construction line and CHAS to ensure continuity of accreditation.
- General office management duties including co-ordination and liaison with IT professionals to maintain operating systems and computer equipment.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has experience of bid writing within a construction environment, who is proficient in Microsoft Office 365 including Sharepoint with enhanced keyboard skills and is familiar with the use and management of public procurement contract portals. The individual should be well organised and methodical and able to work on their own initiative.
Package & Benefits – what you get in return
- Competitive salary and pension
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance
Closing date: 29th April 2022
No agencies please.
Surgo Construction is committed to equality of opportunity in employment with applications considered solely on merit and ability
Job Type: Full-time